Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Fake Persons ! How To Catch Them !

Facebook: rajguri2302@gmail.com
Mobile Number: +919988688693
Name: Mr. Raj Kumar














The convo. with this person is not real i use social engineering in this
After this conversation he called me and confessed that he is making fun with me and i am getting serious to him, i was getting angry to him, i was thinking that my Cell. Number has been leaked and how did he get this and all

Social Engineering is very useful thing

Voice Conversation with him

Victim: hello
Me: hey
Victim: brother i am sorry i was just making fun please don't give my number to anyone
Me: brother please tryin understand i don't want any trouble with anyone so please tell me one name
( name of that person who gave him my number )
Victim: i am sorry brother i thought this is my friend's number. so please forgive me.
Me: okay brother but remember next time. and don't try to do this with anybody else
Victim: yes sure. and i am really very sorry again.
Me: it's okay

! Never Trust Unknown !  


Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: